Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Love my lines (@49)

The Studio Challenges - Scrap your age
My Favorite Things - feature challenge

All my life I've been told I don't look my age. Well, now I'm getting there and I have to say I love my lines! They give me a certain kudos - fool people into thinking I may be wise and respectable! Ha! I'm loving it!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love that photo of you and loveeeeee that title and the crown!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS and The Studio! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great page, but...I don't see any lines! =) great layout, thanks for playing along with fave things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page, love that photo and I love the title! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts Donna!!!
    Thanks for your comment in Creative prompts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see any lines : ) Great layout!
    Thanks for playing along with us at These are a few of my favourite things.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is awesome, and you look great!! Thanks for playing along at Fave Things this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!!!! You do not look your age!!! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete