Saturday, 22 October 2011

Love


Love

I love this old photo of my mam and her 2 granddaughters (who are now both 31!).... the love they have for their granny and she for them is just as strong today :)


http://challengemehappy.wordpress.com/ - Challenge #9
http://sketchabilities.blogspot.co.uk/ - Challenge #57

12 comments:

  1. another beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this layout is a beauty! Just love that lace and the bloomers - and the flowers & butterflies!! Oooh la la!!! Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing along with SA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love your pink roses! Thank you for playing along at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that really is beautiful, Donna! What a great photo, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the butterflies that seem like they are flying up the page---thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very BEAUTIFUL layout Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cluster of flowers :) Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love the lace doilie & those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge Me Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely page, the flowers are just gorgeous. Such a special photo, too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CMH :-)

    ReplyDelete