Sunday, 6 November 2011

Baby


Once upon a Sketch # Nov 1st

This little bundle is my granddaughter Hattie, my first grandchild - born in June 2006 she is the reason I wanted to scrapbook. What better reason could there be?

9 comments:

  1. Donna, you created such an adorable layout. She is so cute....no wonder you began preserving sweet memories like this photo!
    Thank you for playing along at OUAS! ~gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just absolutely precious! What a beautiful lo! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! What a precious little granddaughter!!!!Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful reason to scrap indeed! Such a beautiful and sweet page! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true.. I agree completely! and this is such a pretty page.. Thanks for playing along with us over att OUAS ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this page! It's simple, not 'over the top' and the photo shines in its own right!
    Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No better reason Donna!!
    I too love its sweet simplicity!!
    thank you so much for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so precious. LOVE this! Thanks for playing along with us,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS! :)

    ReplyDelete