Scrapbook pages of my family (and other animals)
Wow Donna, I love your scrap page, the gorgeous guipure lace, trim and flowers and not forgetting your sweet Grandaughter. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight x
Oh so adorable, I love the beautiful lace, and the sweet flower and butterfly.
.. And thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!
Love this beautiful lo Donna, the doodled border looks perfect on the white background. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!
Very sweet layout! Thanks for sharing with The Ribbon Reel challenge this week.
Wow Donna, I love your scrap page, the gorgeous guipure lace, trim and flowers and not forgetting your sweet Grandaughter. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight x
ReplyDeleteOh so adorable, I love the beautiful lace, and the sweet flower and butterfly.
ReplyDelete.. And thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!
ReplyDeleteLove this beautiful lo Donna, the doodled border looks perfect on the white background. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet layout! Thanks for sharing with The Ribbon Reel challenge this week.
ReplyDelete