What a beautiful project, just perfect for our faces challenge. That little baby is so cute and I love the patterned paper you chose. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, hope to see you again soon :)
How cute!! This one made me lol!! I love his feet!! Great job on the coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges! Tracy
What a cute baby! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges this week. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this! Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful project, just perfect for our faces challenge. That little baby is so cute and I love the patterned paper you chose. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, hope to see you again soon :)
ReplyDeletemichelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
How cute!! This one made me lol!! I love his feet!! Great job on the coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
ReplyDeleteTracy
Your Card is Adorable!!A very Sweet Image!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at PDE Challenge!
Migdalia
Such a cute baby card, love the paper!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges:)
Elaine
PDEC DT
Thanks for the lovely comments! However, I need to point out that I didn't colour the image - don't want to mislead anybody!
ReplyDelete