Scrapbook pages of my family (and other animals)
A super page - I love its clever simplicity. Thank you for joining in with us at CCW.Sue x
I agree with Sue, a fab page. Minimal is sometimes best - a lesson I need to learn!Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.
This is so sweet - I love how the stars on the page echo the stars on his outfit. :)Thanks for joining in with the challenge at CCW. Ali
Beautiful !!! i love your take on our sketch xx thanks for sharing with us at CCWxxx
Love the doodled frame and also the stars matching his outfit, very cute :) Thanks for joining in xxx
Lovely LO, what a little star! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Craft World!Trish x
A super page - I love its clever simplicity. Thank you for joining in with us at CCW.
ReplyDeleteSue x
I agree with Sue, a fab page. Minimal is sometimes best - a lesson I need to learn!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.
This is so sweet - I love how the stars on the page echo the stars on his outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the challenge at CCW.
Ali
Beautiful !!! i love your take on our sketch xx thanks for sharing with us at CCWxxx
ReplyDeleteLove the doodled frame and also the stars matching his outfit, very cute :) Thanks for joining in xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely LO, what a little star! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Craft World!
ReplyDeleteTrish x