..as long as you Love me
My eldest boy has struggled with a mental illness since he was 18. He takes everything life throws at him and comes out smiling. All he's ever wanted is to be in a happy relationship - and he often tells me he will cope with it all as long as he knows he has his partner by his side.
http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.co.uk/ - As long as you love me (this title says it all!)
UPDATE: I WON!!!!!
What a touching story! And a beautiful layout - thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap it with a Song!
ReplyDeleteWonderful layout, I like the way you framed the picture in with the layers of pp and the notes at the bottom. I wish your son the very best.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your creativity with us at Scrap it with a Song.
Beautiful page & beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing your story with us at Scrap it with a Song.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Love those white flowers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing w/ us!
-Doreen
Scrap It W/ A Song DT Member
What a beautiful story! I love how you used the flower ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Scrap it With a Song!
ReplyDeleteLove all the ribbon you have used and the background paper if gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with Scrap it with a Song!
ReplyDeleteLynn