Saturday, 22 January 2011

Busy (ABC of me)


Scrapbook Challenges - ABC of me - B (Busy)

Creative Scrappers # 137

What keeps me busy? Well, firstly my hubby and I are foster carers. We currently look after 3 girls (not siblings) - two 11yr olds and a 2yr old. Hubby stays at home and I go out to work as a residential childcare worker ata short-stay home for children with additional & complex needs (18.5 hrs per week). I also work in the community with 2 lovely people a couple of times a week, though that doesn't always feel like work to be truthful! I love to spend time scrapbooking, chatting on facebook and playing scrabble on my DS. I'm so lucky to have a lovely hubby who doesn't mind getting stuck into the housework and cooking.... just as well really! On top of all this we have 4 grown up kids and 2 lively grandkids to fill in any gaps :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment