Monday, 24 January 2011
Some day...
Twisted Sketches # 85 (Twist is white)
Studio Challenges - Long Term Goal
Chicken Soup #25 (Butterflies)
This is a photo of my lovely hubby and my eldest grandchild, Hattie. The page contains hidden journalling ( the pink paper peeping from the top of the photo). In my future I hope to be able to help my daughter to provide for her child's education and happiness. In my future I hope to be able to buy a campervan and travel leisurely around the coast of Britain with this very special man. Some day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love your page Donna -thanks so much for playing along at The Studio!
ReplyDeleteThat's just the sweetest page. I love how you used the doiley.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with The Studio x
This is lovely, love the doily! Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio!
ReplyDelete