Scrapbook pages of my family (and other animals)
you can feel the energy in that photograph!! WOW :) i LOVE it! Thanks for playing along :)
This is absolutely fabulous!! I just love the paint strokes and how they fit so well with that picture! Thanks for playing!!
This is awesome...I love the colorful paintwork!
Very cute page!! I love the splashes of colors!!
COOL COOL COOL Page!!! x
Really awesome use of paint! Cool page.
GREAT design- love how free and brave the painting is- fits right in with your very inspiring message.
A really great page!
you can feel the energy in that photograph!!
ReplyDeleteWOW :) i LOVE it! Thanks for playing along :)
This is absolutely fabulous!! I just love the paint strokes and how they fit so well with that picture! Thanks for playing!!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome...I love the colorful paintwork!
ReplyDeleteVery cute page!! I love the splashes of colors!!
ReplyDeleteCOOL COOL COOL Page!!! x
ReplyDeleteReally awesome use of paint! Cool page.
ReplyDeleteGREAT design- love how free and brave the painting is- fits right in with your very inspiring message.
ReplyDeleteA really great page!
ReplyDelete