Fix You
This is my eldest lad - he has bi-polar and I have just been to visit him in the secure unit of yet another hospital. It's his third time this year, but I always think that somehow I can make it right.
http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.co.uk/ - Fix You
http://punkyscraps.blogspot.co.uk/ - Sketch #28
such an awesome and heartfelt layout! I love it!! Thank you for playing along with us!!! You rock!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, I'm sure there was a lot of emotions poured into this page. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers...
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!! I love the paint and your take on the design! I am sending you hugs and I hope your son can overcome this obstacle!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing the story behind your beautiful layout - - your layout most definitely fits the inspiration song! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song - - we look forward to seeing more of your work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a very emotional and deep page this is. I really hope things will get better...my heart goes out to you. I really love the way you designed your bg. Excellent work.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us at Scrap it with a Song. It fits perfect with our song. My best friend's mom has bi-polar and has been hospitalized over the years. Prayers for you and your son!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic layout and thank you for sharing such a personal situation in your life.
ReplyDeleteI love your page...it is fantastic, and has such emotional beauty tied to it as well. I must say that my heart stopped for a second when I read about your son; as my 16 year old daughter also suffers from bi-polar disorder, and she is currently in a residential treatment program. This struggle has been the hardest in my life...and to see that you are trying to "fix" someone special in your life, suffering from the same thing, it will stay on my mind. My heart is with you, and thank you for sharing this beautiful page and your story. <3
ReplyDeleteDonna this is fabulous! Thank you for sharing such a personal layout!!!
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with you all xoxox
Beautiful BEAUTIFUL interpretation of the sketch. LOVE what you did with the paint. I love that song as well- now I kind of understand what it means. Thank you for sharing this page and your story with us over at Punky Scraps!
ReplyDeleteYour page is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Punky Scraps
ReplyDelete