Tuesday, 5 June 2012


Celebrate Fostering


My hubby & I couldn't manage without the support of our friends / colleagues / fellow foster carers. Their sense of humour, humanity and determination help us through some pretty tough times, and nobody else understands the pressures of everyday life in a fostering household quite like other carers.

http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.co.uk/ - challenge #17 - Celebrate Groups

6 comments:

  1. A simple, yet heartfelt page. Loved that old paper line too! Thank you for joining us at SEM this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page! (and that BG paper is a favorite of mine, I still have some hoarded.) Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page. I think I hoarded this paper!! Great page and design. Love the how you used the sun. This is such a sweet topic. Foster parents do God's work. Thank you for fostering. My hat's off to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout...especially the way you created the frame and those cute embellishments (the house works perfect for the fostering theme!). SUPER job..thanks so much for joining the SEM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout... especially the theme... you really are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful page for so many reasons! I love the group you chose to scrapbook and the result is just lovely. Thank you for your ministry in fostering and for linking up your project with our challenge over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete