Scrapbook pages of my family (and other animals)
oh my gosh that is sooo cute!!! fun page and WHO makes that owl paper!! I LOVE IT!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!
Really cute page! Love the paper!! Thanks for playing along with us @ SIT :)~Maven Kim
This is so cute!! I (like Wendi) need to know where that owl paper comes from...!! Loving the shapes .. very clever!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!
what a beautiful page, I love this background color.Thanks for joining with SIT
Love the combo between photo and papers. Great take of sketch #81.Eli (Sketches in Thyme)
oh my gosh that is sooo cute!!! fun page and WHO makes that owl paper!! I LOVE IT!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally cute page! Love the paper!! Thanks for playing along with us @ SIT :)
ReplyDelete~Maven Kim
This is so cute!! I (like Wendi) need to know where that owl paper comes from...!! Loving the shapes .. very clever!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful page, I love this background color.Thanks for joining with SIT
ReplyDeleteLove the combo between photo and papers. Great take of sketch #81.
ReplyDeleteEli (Sketches in Thyme)