Scrapbook pages of my family (and other animals)
This is just beautiful Donna! I love the splash of yellow! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!
OOOh butterflies, my FAVORITE! and I'm with Michelle, I love the yellow and the doily! My Mom and sister sang this when I was young, my sis would sing "when scottish gray!" Too cute! Brings back good memories, thanks for that!We're happy that you joined over at Scrapping the Music this challenge!
This is stunning!
This is just beautiful Donna! I love the splash of yellow! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!
ReplyDeleteOOOh butterflies, my FAVORITE! and I'm with Michelle, I love the yellow and the doily!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom and sister sang this when I was young, my sis would sing "when scottish gray!" Too cute! Brings back good memories, thanks for that!
We're happy that you joined over at Scrapping the Music this challenge!
This is stunning!
ReplyDelete